Paula Senner, CNMCertified Nurse - Midwife
Paula has been with Loudoun Community Midwives since its inception and has enjoyed practicing midwifery in the office, hospital and a birthing center as well. She is the proud mother of two sons. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her children, running, biking, hiking, and also enjoys crafting and making jewelry. Her latest passion is CrossFit. She speaks some Spanish. She is currently welcoming new patients and looks forward to meeting you and your family as she serves the Loudoun and surrounding communities.
- Certified Nurse - Midwife - Primary - Board Certified
- Gender: Female
- Undergraduate Degree: University of Connecticut - 1992
- Undergraduate Degree: Frontier School of Midwifery and Family Medicine - 2003
- Graduate Degree: Philadelphia University - 2003
- StoneSprings Hospital Center