A Midwife is On-Call 24/7: (703) 755-1462
We answer pages promptly, so call back if you do not have a reply in 10-15 minutes.
It is always recommended to call the midwife when:
- The fetus is not moving normally in the third trimester
- Red bleeding like a period occurs during pregnancy
- Regular and uncomfortable contractions occur more than 1 month before your due date
- You think your water broke
- You have a headache along with swelling, high blood pressure, and/or visual changes
For other after-hours questions and answers about female health and pregnancy issues, please also refer to LCM Pregnancy Instructions and to www.mymidwife.org.